How to Control Dust
Make sure you don’t forget any one of these steps if you want to keep dust to a minimum and apply the best practices controlling remodeling dust.
- Covering hardwood floors with a type of compression board (many to choose from);
- Cover carpeting with a plastic that has a mastic;
- Cover everything in a lightweight plastic;
- Remove any small items that you don’t want to dust afterward
Best Practices Controlling Remodeling Dust
By far, the best practices controlling remodeling dust includes two other methods:
- Installing a zip-wall system;
- Covering air vents;
- Use a Build Clean Air Scrubber system which captures 90% of airborne dust.
Call our support team at 815-260-6773 and we can discuss your project today. We’d love to help you out with your bathroom remodeling needs. My team and I have been serving Hinsdale, Oak Brook, LaGrange, Darien, Western Springs, Burr Ridge, Hawthorn Woods, Lake Bluff, and all of the Chicago area for 30+ years.
Related Links on Remodeling Projects